Annapurna – Pokhara Trek and Bhaktapur
Trip Title: Annapurna – Pokhara Trek and Bhaktapur
Trip Length: 5 Days
Trip Grade: B [Grading Overview]
National Park: Annapurna [Parks Overview]
Activity Grade: 2+ [Grading Overview]
Special Focus: Bhaktapur / Pokhara
Months: March, April, May, September, October, November, December,
Please view our Maps Page to see if this trip has a map.Description:
A short trip that encompasses a visit to Bhaktapur and an early morning mountain view from Nagakot. An Annpurna trek from Pokhara will enable fine mountain vistas and a chance to experience small villages and their culture.Itinerary:
Car to Nagarkot early in the morning for sunrise view and driving back to Bhaktapur. Visit the city and back to Kathmandu.
Fly to Pokhara in the morning and start trekking after lunch. Night camp at Sarangkot.
Trek down to Naudanda and continuing to Lumle.
Trek to Birethanti.
45 minute trekking and an hour driving to Pokhara. Visit Davis fall, International Mountain Museum, Fewa Lake etc and flying back to KTM.
· Food (from Day 2-Day 5)
· Accommodation during the trek).
· Nepali staff (A guide, necessary porters and their all expenses including insurance)
· Car (To Bhaktapur, Nagarkot and around sightseeing).
· Land transportation from PKR/KTM if driving back.
· ACAP entry permit
· Local entry fees and permits during the trek and in Pokhara.
· Airport Pick-up and drop.
Price doesn’t include:
· Personal expenses like communication, laundry etc,
· Food on arriving day/leaving day
· Bhaktapur entry fee €8 10 /person
· Nepal Internal Flights
. Hotel in Kathmandu.