Dolpo and Dhorpatan Nepal – Treks and Expeditions
Dolpo and Dhorpatan Treks lie in rain shadow of the Himalayas in the central North West of Nepal. These two remote areas hide vast wilderness rich in flora and fauna, sparsely populated and exremely beautiful, making for the best long trekking expeditions in Nepal. TheBlueSpace offer some really unusual trips to these two extraordinary places that include very remote wildlife treks, spiritual treks and some true exploration expeditions. These treks are all self sufficient camping trips and are probably the best trips of their kind in the world.
Our unique itineraries are listed below. You can always modify them or make a completely different trek – just ask!
1. Dhorpatan – Reserve and Churen Himal Base Camp – 22 days
2. Dolpo – BaBa Chu Wildlife and Nature Trek – 43 days
4. Dolpo – Classic Lower Dolpo Trek – 19 days
5. Dolpo – Lower Dolpo – Jumla via Kagmara La – 24 days
6. Dolpo – Lower Dolpo to Jomsom to Pokhara – 27 days
8. Dolpo – Upper Dolpo via Jomsom – 26 days
9. Dolpa – 45 Day Pilgrimage – 45 days